Super Combustion Technologies has gained huge recognition in the international market as renowned Gas Flaring System manufacturers, suppliers & exporters. Our gas combustion devices are widely used in several industries like petroleum refineries, chemical plants, gas wells, and landfills. We are offering these in customized specifications. In this, the clients should provide us the technical specifications and we will manufacture these as per their requirements.
Our complete product range is manufactured at our in house manufacturing facility which is located in India. Our state of the art facility is loaded with sophisticated machinery and modern technology. This enables us to develop world class products with noteworthy attributes like durability, reliability and long operating life.
Our complete range is available with the capacity starting from 50m3/hourto 2000 m3/hour. Owing to advanced technology, these operate at low noise and low emission. Additional feature can also be provided as per the requirements of the industry. The clients should contact us by submitting our enquiry form to get our excellent quality products. Being noted Gas Flaring System suppliers and exporters, we are capable of entertaining your requirements in stipulated time frame. Moreover, our range is available at competitive rates.
Enclosed Gas Flare System
Open Gas Flare System
Open Bio Gas Flare System
Elevated Gas Flare System
Aspirated Gas flaring System
- High tech Technology
- Ultra-low noise burner
- UV flame detection
- Flame Arrestor
- Dual point thermocouple
- Temperature monitoring and display
- Electric or pneumatic slam shut safety valve
- Pneumatic compressed air supply (where necessary).
- Thermal mass flow meter
- Local digital display
- Inlet KO pot with demister
- Electrical control panel PLC controlled functions
- Stainless steel construction, pipes, enclosure, flare stack
- Natural gas, CO2, H2S or olefin flare systems
- Tank or pit flares
- Flare retrofitting and re-tipping
- Automatic or remote controls
- Control electronics with battery backup
- Control and reporting via wire or radio interface